Thursday, May 29, 2008

A VOTE...

I am in the process of designing a business card and need your help. I can't decided which image to use on it. That's where you come in. Simply click the comment button at the end of this post and vote for your favorite. Don't be shy even if you don't know me vote anyways you can leave it as anonymous. I'll leave the voting up for a week. Now with out further delay are your choices.

{Choice #1 Palmer Family Picture}

{Choice #2 A favorite of my little man}

{Choice #3 Mr. Ben}

{Choice #4 Miss Miaya}

You have the power the decision is in your hands. As extra incentive the winner will receive a free 8x10 of your photo. Happy Voting!

6 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

I like the pictures of baby Miaya and Ben best. It is a tough decision...I think I would go with the baby picture- It is really pretty.

Elder Matthew Manhardt said...

I agree with Nicole. The pic of Miaya is landscape as versus portrait. It would be much easier to use. Sorry Ben!!! Daddy still loves you...

Anonymous said...

i agree, babies alway sell

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

MIaya

Anahi said...

Miaya, is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi

I would vote for picture # 2 or
picture #4.

Babies are always great, but I do like #2 also. I like the pose.
:)